Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last weekend :)

Market was great last weekend and thank you to all who came out. Chipotle's $2 tacos went off with a bang (and a long line) :)
Can't wait for next month on the 20th of November. Keep watching for the updates on what is going on at the market that is new, fun and exciting!
We had some awesome new vendors this month that had incredible stuff. It is so nice to see small business flourish and the people who support what they do come out to shop :) I didn't have as much time to shop as I would have liked, but did get a great dress and some wonderful sun-dried tomato pesto from One Step Beyond, guacamole and salsa "dust", spicy peppercorn pickled okra, musulini granola and great produce :) Next month I will hopefully get to run around and get a few more things.
We had quite a few people almost sell out by 1130 and our produce was flying of the shelves (or baskets technically)!
I am so lucky and blessed to be able to enjoy the market every month and meet so many amazing business owners and creative people. I can hardly call it a job when I LOVE what I do so much. I hope you all enjoy the market as much as I do :) It has been such a wonderful 3 years in the making.
Make sure to keep following our facebook page to find out the whisper word from Chipotle for the next market :) and invite people to be our friend on facebook too :) The more friends we get the better! We love friends :)
Thank you again to everyone who participated, came out, told people about us and supported us in any way shape or form. We couldn't do it all without you!!!!
See you in a few short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment