Sunday, May 13, 2012

CSA May 14th 2012

Here is the list of what will be in your box Monday 5.14.12! (Pick up is at the Coffee, Tea and Me shop next to Sees Candies at the Park West Mall-9744 W Northern Ave, Peoria, 85345)
1-Yukon Gold Potatoes
2-Carrots
3-Tomatoes
4-Mix Summer Squash
5-Fresh Green Chilis
6-Garlic
7-Spring Lettuce Mix
8-Onions (yellow and green)
9-Mustard Greens
10-Cactus!!! (Nopaletos/Nopales!) You can use them with your eggs or fry tem up like you would okra. I am pretty excited to try this! (only in AZ right?)
**and I have some fresh rosemary in my garden that I am bagging up for you too!
If any of you have things that you want to share with your fellow CSA'ers, let me know. :)
WE will have fresh eggs available again as well. $3.50 a dozen. IF you have the cartons leftover, please save and return so they can re use :)
We are getting a few gallons of Raw Cow's Milk tomorrow as well. I am only ordering 4 gallons this week, so if you want some, let me know asap so that if I need to order more, I can tell her tonight in case she needs to go milk in the morning to fill our order. It is only $5 a gallon! Great price for it!!!!!  
I will have some 16oz jars of raw orange blossom AZ honey NEXT week for $8 a jar. I am working on getting local, fresh bread and also pre ordered frozen alaskian fish. Let me know if these are things you are interested in. I could also get pesto, hummus, salsas and jams/jellies/fruit butters if any one is interested. All depends on what YOU want. I will try my best to get it.
THANK YOU again for supporting these local vendors. It is so nice knowing that we are helping them sustain their businesses during the slow summer months! Please spread the word!!!!! I will still let people jump on board with this CSA for the remaining 6 weeks! Tell them to call or email me and get in on the fun!!!

-- Don't forget!!!!...10% off your coffee orders when you pick up your box at Coffee Tea and Me! Try the new peach tea! Refreshing! --

1 comment: