Sunday, July 1, 2012

JULY CSA with Horny Toad Farms!!!!!

Hey everyone! I am excited to start the CSA with Horny Toad Farms this month and hope you are too!!!
Here is the wonderful line up this week and pick up location and times are still the same! :) I am not doing Buffalo Orders this week, but will let you know specials when I hear from them for next week. I won't be able to get many eggs again tomorrow. Probly only a few dozen, but I will still try to get more if I can. Hens don't like to lay as much in the summer, so it is harder to get the quantity we want :)
ANYWAY...here is what you can expect for tomorrow and let me know if you have any questions.
1-Cantalope
2-chilis
3-eggplant
4-fresh basil
5-cucumbers
6-garlic
7-onions
8-sweet peppers
9-mixed greens
10-sweet potatoes
PLUS!!!!!!
11-APPLES
12-PLUMS
13-GRAPEFRUIT
14-HEIRLOOM tomatoes (at least 2 different kinds-about 2 lbs!!!)

This is a GREAT variety and she is very generous with her produce. It will be an amazing bag!!!! I think the zebra tomatoes will be in there. I LOVE those!!! If you know anyone who would want to join us last minute...please have them call or text me ASAP! This will be such a great CSA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment